Introduce Yourself!

Topics and discussions not related to TamrielCraft
7Superball7
Recruit

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by 7Superball7 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:42 am

Hi im 7Superball7 and i like to do stuff! Stuff is fun anyone agree? and when are you guys all on? whenever i get on no one is on. But that might be because i get on at like 8pm

But yea stuff is cool and stuff tastes good but some stuff tastes bad so yea STUFF IS COOl

:lol: Just kidding with y'all but srsly with out stuff we would all be dead i mean the universe is made out of stuff
so yea...

Also i like All Elderscroll games although i have never played morrowind but i have heard its a very good game my first ES game was Oblivion and then i went to Skyrim then TESO and here i am :P

MarkedForDeath
Agent

Post by MarkedForDeath » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:33 am

7Superball7 wrote:Hi im 7Superball7 and i like to do stuff! Stuff is fun anyone agree? and when are you guys all on? whenever i get on no one is on. But that might be because i get on at like 8pm

But yea stuff is cool and stuff tastes good but some stuff tastes bad so yea STUFF IS COOl

:lol: Just kidding with y'all but srsly with out stuff we would all be dead i mean the universe is made out of stuff
so yea...

Also i like All Elderscroll games although i have never played morrowind but i have heard its a very good game my first ES game was Oblivion and then i went to Skyrim then TESO and here i am :P
Welcome!

Here's a quick invite link to our discord, you'll find it useful :)
https://discord.gg/7nfqDQ2

And yeah, the server isn't usually bustling with activity :/

Cosby714
Recruit

Post by Cosby714 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 pm

So, I'm not good at writing these things, I'm cosby714, just call me cosby, and I absolutely love the elder scrolls. Alright where's my fishstick?

NicTheFifth
Spearman

Post by NicTheFifth » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:00 am

Drem yol lok I am Nic the derpy derp and I am the best person ever alive, if you don't know that that was sarcasm you now know. Basically I am me and me is who I am.

Chim_El_Adabal
Trooper

Post by Chim_El_Adabal » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Hey kids,

A few of you might already know me, but hey.

My name is Ami-Lee. I'm a 16 year old schoolgirl from Glasgow, Scotland. I like to program and code and I've worked on various plugins for Minecraft. I also like to make video games and have a fair few in the works,

At heart, I'm a nerd who likes The Elder Scrolls and other open world fantasy games.
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/pRPGXZw - General Crabo

pcvorholzer
Agent

Post by pcvorholzer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 pm

This is more of a re_introduction, I was one of the first people of the server a while back and worked on Windhelm, Balmora, Hammerfell, and some ruins here and there. If I can get my MC account to migrate I would like to hop on and see whats what.

Pringlulz
Knight Errant

Post by Pringlulz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 pm

:O

THE GLORIOUS RETURN!

New map is awesome, I think you'll definitely enjoy it. Come check out our Discord server too!

itsjoya
Recruit

Post by itsjoya » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Hey all, I don't know where else to start so here I am roaming around the introduction thread.
I am looking forward to learning and sharing some new and existing ideas with you guys.

Molag_Bal
Trooper

Post by Molag_Bal » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Hey, you can talk to us in our Discord : https://discord.gg/E8pWnZS