VoxelSniper

Submit plugin applications and status updates
Kalil2204
Recruit

VoxelSniper

Post by Kalil2204 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:52 am

This is purely a terraforming plugin but it has far greater capabilities than WorldEdit. For starters, the brush size is unlimited so it is easier to do larger projects quickly. Also, there are multiple tools such as melt, so the land can be smooth and natural rather than having a rough, scruffy edge.

I think this could be considered as a plugin to replace WorldEdit, but I am not sure whether it has entered 1.6.2 yet.

pcvorholzer
Agent

Re: VoxelSniper

Post by pcvorholzer » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 am

I've brought this up in the past, but it didnt take off.

I do know how to use it, though I still dont feel its much better than World/Edit... The unlimited brush size isnt too impressive, its some of the tools and brush that are really great.

BlueMoony
Agent

Post by BlueMoony » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:46 pm

I've been looking around and both plugins can be used on the same server as they don't have the same command names. I could implement voxelsniper if this plugin is desired. It is compatible with 1.6.2 at the moment, even with 1.6.4 in the future.
~ BlueMoon

-YH-
Knight Errant

Post by -YH- » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 pm

If we can have both, then I don't have a problem. My issue was replacing WorldEdit, which people knew how to use, with a new system they didn't, which outweighed the small benefit of a few new features.