Submission For Lore Team | Mirasurina

Submit your applications to join the Lore team here.
Mirasurina
Recruit

Submission For Lore Team | Mirasurina

Post by Mirasurina » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Hello!

This is my "Application" to the lore team!

What have I done to learn lore, and how much do I know?

I learn, mostly by reading in-game books (Sithis, Pocket Guide To The Empire, etc), watching videos (Fudgemuppet, CamelWorks), and searching forums and wikis. I know most of how races were created, the Khajiit Religion, most divine history, and Daedric actions. I know history of most races, how the empire was established, tens of conflicts and how they were born, and resolved. Let's just say I know a fair amount. I don't know everything, and to be honest, no one does. I immerse myself in theories, even though most of them are incorrect, ambitious, or even absolute impossibility.

What can I do for this team?

I'm not too sure what this team does, but after my hours submerged into these 5 games, I can't help but, want to help. Whatever they do, exactly, I'm sure I can catch on fairly fast and contribute in one way or another. I really like the idea, and the progress, that this project is making. I've logged onto the server just to look around dozens of times, and times upon that to play. I was going to apply to build, but since I have minimal skill in that, I decided to apply for what I know I can do.

Thank you for taking a look at this! I hope you consider, but as always, nothing's for sure. I really hope you take the time to go over this and consider it thoroughly!

Chim_El_Adabal
Trooper

Re: Submission For Lore Team | Mirasurina

Post by Chim_El_Adabal » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:55 am

Hey there,

Thanks for putting in an application, it was a pleasure to read! You seem to know the lore well enough however at current point, we aren't taking in new members. Once we are, however, we'll be sure to read over your app again!

Thank you,
President Crabo
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/pRPGXZw - General Crabo

Mirasurina
Recruit

Re: Submission For Lore Team | Mirasurina

Post by Mirasurina » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Thank you! I'm happy to hear that!