uk49 | Lore Team Application

Submit your applications to join the Lore team here.
uk49
Recruit

Post by uk49 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:34 am

I am applying for this lore team for one simple reason. I love the Elder Scrolls. I have played all the games, starting at Morrowind, playing TES Arena and Daggerfall for a bit, and Moving back up to Oblivion and Skyrim. Skyrim is my favorite game, as I have purchased all lore books, Concept Art books, and I have roleplayed with at least 5 characters. My game time for Skyrim is 1245 hours, including modding and lore-ing. I also play D&D, Warhammer, and other tabletop roleplaying games, as I have the time spare and equipment at hand. I believe I will be a great addition to the team, as writing lore is what I love doing. I currently have no work, but I am soon to finish a W.I.P book about medieval lore and many examples. I have created a character sheet to show my basic abilities, and you can ask for more details. Hope to be reviewed soon,
uk49

Chim_El_Adabal
Trooper

Re: uk49 | Lore Team Application

Post by Chim_El_Adabal » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Hello uk49,

We've read over your app and spoke about it. We have yet to decide if we should approve or deny it. You seem like an avid lore fan, however we require proof of such. You mentioned a character sheet in the app, if you post that, we'll take that into consideration.

In the meantime, this application is still open.

Thank you,
Lore Team
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/pRPGXZw - General Crabo

uk49
Recruit

Post by uk49 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Thanks for replying, I will post a character soon.

Chim_El_Adabal
Trooper

Post by Chim_El_Adabal » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Hello UK,

We've reviewed your application. Unfortunately, we don't feel you have what we need. I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to deny this application.

Thank you for applying.
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/pRPGXZw - General Crabo