Character Application Guidelines

Post your character sheets here to have them checked by the RP community.
Mr1osufan1
Trooper

Character Application Guidelines

Post by Mr1osufan1 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:24 pm

IGN: [Minecraft Username]

Character's Name: [Please try to stick to lore friendly names.]

Race: [Playable races currently only available]

Age: [If it’s above average lifespan, a reason needs to be given in the backstory]

Class: [Your character’s class, plus their most major/minor skills. These will not really affect your ingame experience, but will give more depth to your character. If your character will be more neutral and not seek out a class, you can put their “skills” here.]

Physical Description: [At least a paragraph describing your character’s physical description.]

Backstory: [At least a paragraph describing your character’s history.]

Personality: [At least a paragraph describing your character’s personality, or explaining major traits of your character’s personality.]

Any other notes on your character:

Skin: [The skin you will be using for your character.]

CrystalPapyrus
Recruit

Re: Character Application Guidelines

Post by CrystalPapyrus » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:34 pm

IGN: CrystalPapyrus

Character's Name: Shadow
Race: Khajiit

Class: Fighter/Thief

Physical Description: Black fur,white fur in the middle, scars are on my face from fighting and stealing

Backstory: When I was young, my family had a cruel life, we were poor, and so little food. We almost starved to death, then later a Nord comes up to me and ask if I want to join a small guild and he will pay me the money we need. First I didn't believe him, then he showed me the bag of gold coins, he said this to me, if I can steal something special for them, they will allow me to have the gold. After I got it the item, the Nord said "Tough luck next time Kitty cat, your not getting that bag of gold coins". It drew me mad so i took his dagger our of his pockets and backstabbed him and loot all of the things I need to help my family. As for right now i'm 20 years old, i'm a thief now, its sad to talk about this story with other people, but if they wont make the same mistake I have made.
Personality:

Any other notes on your character: Half of this Character is a half Werewolf (if you don't allow this then it wont be apart of it)

Skin:
skin_2016052108104813973.png

Argonian
Recruit

Post by Argonian » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 pm

First, this is posted in the wrong area. It should have it's own thread.
Second, Shadow is not a lore friendly name. Please pick a lore friendly name for a Khajiit.
Third, a character cannot be "half werewolf." You either have Lycanthropy, or you don't.
Fourth, you didn't fill out the personality.
And fifth, your skin isn't showing up, you just put in the filename. I reccommend using a site like imgur for this.

If you fix these things, I think you'll be good to go. For now, though, you have been Denied.
Don't get discouraged, though! If you just fix these things, you'll be good to go! :)

Diamondblazer
Recruit

Post by Diamondblazer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:50 pm

IGN: Diamondblazer

Character's Name: Lucas Wilheim

Race: (Hes a mix between breton and nord but Ill do NORD)

Class: Skills: One handed, Sneak, Archery, Light Armor, Alchemy, Conjuration
Physical Description: He has black hair, bright blue eyes, freckles, multiple scars on his back, and a curl on his lips appearing as if he is about to smile even when he is sad. He is about 6 foot 5 and has above average feet size and is seen often wearing his garbs his mother made for when he left to go to her homeland.

Backstory: Lucas was born to a Nord of the Companions Liana Dimswald and his father a breton named Leonar Sarak. He grew up in a small town where his mother was a blacksmith and his father an alchemist. His father taught him at a young age how to conjure weapons and make potions while his mother taught him to make them with all kinds of metals. When he was 10 he wandered too far into the woods of High Rock and saw a shadow following when he was walking back towards the way he went (he was trying to retrace his steps) When he turned around he was slawed at the back after running and when he woke up at home he learned what his scars meant. He had lycanthropy. His mother said the werewolf hurt him because he was in its territory and that he inherited it from her. He continues on with life and helps at his dad's alchemy chop and often hunts with his conjured bow. And to learn how to control his blessing at age 17 he leaves and looks for Kodlak in Whiterun.

Personality: Lucas is kind, compassionate, caring and extremely protective of his friends and close allies. He is not to be trifled with when angry and if it is a full moon there will be hell to pay for angering him. He is extremely intelligent in the arts of arcane, blacksmith-ing, and archery. He is agile and extremely cunning. He can tell when people are lying magic or not and is able to identify common poisons from smell due to the time spent in his fathers shop

Skin:
Image-1 (2).png
(4.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Molag_Bal
Trooper

Post by Molag_Bal » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Argonian wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 pm
First, this is posted in the wrong area. It should have it's own thread.
This^

MekaZoë
Recruit

Post by MekaZoë » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:09 am

IGN: MekaZoey

Character's Name: Hellena
Race: imperial

Class: warrior/Mage

Physical Description: White almost pale skin, Vampire teeth, Red eyes and smooth skin

Backstory: Hellena was born on an island 100 years before the war with ulfric, her parents where vampire's so was she but, she wasn't like her parents so they left her in front of the ragged Flagon where she was raised by the Thieves guild. 70 years later she left the thieves guild to get a life of adventure even though she did not leave completely if they ever needed her they could contact her for a job. (Anychanges tell me if something is not ok with the backstory or if you want anything changed tell me)

Personality: Friendly, Kind, Sneaky and smart

Skin:
http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Vmt7Bh ... bRHCAQQNAQ (You might have to save it and zoom in sorry if that is a problem)