Gloonkey's Build Application

Submit images or videos to apply for Builder Rank
Gloonkey
Recruit

Gloonkey's Build Application

Post by Gloonkey » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Hello, I'd like to become a builder for Tamrielcraft. This server is an absolute masterpiece, and given that the current condition of the world is absolutely amazing, and chock-full of content, I feel that there are some things that may be added to improve the world, IE, more settlements in Elsweyr, more ruins, more landmarks that we see in the Elder Scrolls games, and even content for existing settlements that are player-made, for instance, a Valenwood settlement that exists, but the staff / players themselves can decide what it would look like. Let me try and link some of my builds, apologies if any delay is experienced, these screenshots are buried deeper than an Egyptian pharoah.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/cnRJ91K
Edited for my singleplayer requested build of the Flaming Nix in Mournhold. Please note, I wasn't necessarily able to complete the adjacent buildings to the main inn that are used for miscellaneous stuff like bed and storage, thus why the outside of the main building doesn't look right. The main part of the outside that I focused on was the main entrance with the stairs, as you can see. I based this as best I could off the Flaming Nix from ESO, which was difficult to do, but I did it as best I could with the time I had. I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks to all for the votes, they mean a great deal :)
Last edited by Gloonkey on Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pringlulz
Knight Errant

Re: Gloonkey's Build Application

Post by Pringlulz » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Hello Gloonkey,

After looking over your builds, I can see that you have skill in doing interiors and using different blocks to create depth. Your use of different material types could be improved, but some builds display appropriate variation in texture.

Therefore, I give you my vote for Builder rank.

Molag_Bal
Trooper

Re: Gloonkey's Build Application

Post by Molag_Bal » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:41 am

After a conversation in private chat I've decided to give you my vote as well, if you provide this post with the pictures you sent me in the private conversation.