Orian142's Build Application

Submit images or videos to apply for Builder Rank
Orian142
Recruit

Orian142's Build Application

Post by Orian142 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Wassup it is I, Orian 142 and I am big Elder Scrolls fan. I have put a lot of time in Oblivion and Skyrim (a tad in Morrowind). I have been playing Mine craft for almost as long as i have played the Elderscrolls series ( a few years off and on). Here are some screen shots of a tavern type building i made as well as a village i made some basic edits to. I would like to be part of the Skyrim build team but wouldn't mind Oblivion if needed.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Pringlulz
Knight Errant

Re: Orian142's Build Application

Post by Pringlulz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:39 pm

Hello Orian142,

Thank you for submitting your application to join Tamrielcraft's build teams. From the submissions you posted I can see you have skill in doing interiors and an ability to incorporate shapes into your designs, but unfortunately I find your builds lacking in material selection and detail. It would seem that you are building with the mindset of someone in Survival mode, but you would need to open yourself up to using all the different block types available at your disposal in Creative mode to create detailed builds. As such, I can't give you my vote for Builder rank, but I think you can definitely improve to the point where you would. If you would like to do a new build that showcases these skills, I can reconsider your application.