My Character Sheet

Post your character sheets here to have them checked by the RP community.
MekaZoë
Recruit

My Character Sheet

Post by MekaZoë » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:13 am

IGN: MekaZoey

Character's Name: Hellena
Race: imperial

Class: warrior/Mage

Physical Description: White almost pale skin, Vampire teeth, Red eyes and smooth skin

Backstory: Hellena was born on an island 100 years before the war with ulfric, her parents where vampire's so was she but, she wasn't like her parents when she became 13 years she developed her own personaltiy not like a vampire but like a human she refused to eat humans and did not want to drink their blood she helped the humans escape from her parents the humans then ran away of fright even though she let them free they were afraid but the felt good about letteng them free but then her parents found out and left her in front of the ragged Flagon where she was raised and trained by the Thieves guild to become sneaky so she and do jobs for them. 70 years later she left the thieves guild to get a life of adventure even though she did not leave completely if they ever needed her they could contact her for a job. (Any changes tell me if something is not ok with the backstory or if you want anything changed tell me)

Personality: Friendly, Kind, Sneaky and smart

Any other notes on your character:

Skin:
http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Vmt7Bh ... bRHCAQQNAQ (You might have to save it and zoom in sorry if that is a problem)
Last edited by MekaZoë on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NicTheFifth
Spearman

Re: My Character Sheet

Post by NicTheFifth » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:56 am

Hello MekkaZoey, I think that your app is good, yet I think it is a bit unrealistic that the humans captured by your parents would trust you, since you are a vampire too. If you can change that bit into something a bit more realistic, then I think your app is tip top okay!

MekaZoë
Recruit

Re: My Character Sheet

Post by MekaZoë » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:33 pm

I Changed the part where they trusted her hope its good now ;D