LETzeo (etzeo) Application to the Build Team!

Submit images or videos to apply for Builder Rank
LEtzeo
Recruit

LETzeo (etzeo) Application to the Build Team!

Post by LEtzeo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Hello everybody. First Off, I'm Etzeo, my age is 18, as I am from Brazil. I've been playing Minecraft since 1.7 version and I've been playing TES since 2015, when i discovered the beauty of Nirn and it's lore. Both games are a very part of my memory and they touch me so specially I can't even describe fully. When I discovered Tamrielcraft a month ago, I knew it a call to join the community and be part of something bigger that is the server and it's team. Not that I'm a very important person to say that, but I can't thank you enough for all your effort and respect for TES and Minecraft when planning and making this project a real thing. Now I want contribute to it in some way, and here I am. :)
As I said, I've been playing since the version 1.7 on minecraft and, even knowing is not very long time, I learnt and now have some modest experience on building Medieval structures. I personally don't use to build TES buildings much, but I can assure I'd be grateful to it and I'm good at tranfering real worlds structures to minecraft, specially the ones made of stone.
I've brought some screenshots of my medieval buildings, in which its style can be TES related (As I only could upload them by the ImageShack Website, you can see them by seeing the first 12 photos in my profile of ImageShack: "https://imageshack.com/user/LEtzeo").
I know I may be an apprentice in building, but I also pretend to learn more and watch videos about TES architecture between provinces, as Medieval building techniques in minecraft. Ty for reading until the end, and keep in mind please that I will do all i can to make this server a possibility between the world of Minecraft and TES. Thank you so much to make this a possibilty for all of us, people. Peace and that the best ca happen to every of you. :D

Molag_Bal
Trooper

Re: LETzeo (etzeo) Application to the Build Team!

Post by Molag_Bal » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:23 pm

Hey there,

Looking over your application I can clearly see the ambition you show towards our project. As far as building goes, I think you are on our build standard, and you’ll learn enough tricks and skills to get on Tonal level. I hereby give you thus my vote to become builder.

Mr1osufan1
Trooper

Re: LETzeo (etzeo) Application to the Build Team!

Post by Mr1osufan1 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:53 am

Good use of blocks, I think you meet our standard of building, hopefully some of the other builders can teach you some tips and tricks to help out. You got my vouch.